With more two million people diagnosed annually, skin cancer is the most common form of cancer in the United States. Fortunately, skin cancer is also one of the most preventable forms of cancer. May is National Skin Cancer Awareness Month and Eucerin wants to make sure everyone is doing what they can to protect their gorgeous skin and putting the health of their skin FIRST! Do you know that skin is the body’s largest organ? It’s vital we keep it healthy, so for Skin Cancer Awareness month Eucerin would like to share some tips to help protect your skin from potential sun damage this month.
· Skin Cancer doesn’t discriminate, it can affect anyone. Head to toe annual skin checks can help catch melanoma early – when it’s most curable.
· Always remember to apply sunscreen 20-30 minutes before going outside and make sure to reapply it every two hours.
· You can decrease your UV exposure by wearing protective clothing, sunglasses and avoiding the sun between the hours of 10:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m.
· Making sure your skin’s protective barrier is strong is also another great way to keep your skin healthy and safe.
· Don’t forget to use SPF on days when it’s cloudy because the sun’s harmful UV rays can still cause damage and increase your risk of developing melanoma
Ok, so let’s get down to the products that will help protect our skin and keep us looking radiant during this time!
· Eucerin Daily Protection Moisturizing Body Lotion Sunscreen SPF 15 (13.5 oz.) – Helps protect skin from daily sun exposure with a lotion specifically formulated to moisturize and protect. This light, fast-absorbing formula with SPF 15 sunscreen provides 24-hour moisture and helps defend against sunburn.
· Eucerin Daily Protection Moisturizing Face Lotion Sunscreen SPF 30 (4 oz.) – This lightweight, gentle broad spectrum SPF 30 formula with UVA/UVB sunscreens including zinc oxide and titanium dioxide helps defend against long-term sun damage and also provides effective moisturization.
· Eucerin Daily Replenishing Moisturizing Lotion (13.5 oz) – Keeps skin moisturized all day with a lotion specifically formulated to replenish the skin’s natural moisture barrier. This light, everyday formula with nourishing sunflower oil absorbs quickly and provides 24 hour moisturization for healthier-looking, softer skin.
Not sure about what products work well with your skin type? Try the Skindicator App through Eucerin!
Ok! So with all of that said you have to option to win these products along with a few other goodies below! Don’t forget to check out the Eucerin FB page for the chance to get your hands on samples of these amazing products as well! Good Luck!
Yes world! It is that time! Another fabulous giveaway! As the weather is of course up and down here in Chicago, it is still Spring. So with that in mind, check out what the Eucerin Network has to offer for you this month!
As spring comes in full force, everyday elements like climate change and pollution can weaken the skinâs protective barrier over time. Dry skin is not just a problem during the winter. Changes in temperature, humidity and other environmental factors can lead to dry skin all year round. As the weather gets warmer, help maintain your skinâs health with essential cleansers and moisturizers to perk up your skin care regime. Eucerin Daily Protection SPF 15 Body and SPF 30 Face Lotion are great moisturizers that also provide protection.
Spring can be filled with lots of different activities; whether running around sports, or just taking it easy and relaxing. As you plan outdoor activities for your family, itâs important to remember your skin needs daily protection so you can prevent skin problems later in life.
Skin care also involves cultivating skin health from the inside out. A healthy diet consisting of fruits, vegetables, lean protein and high-fiber grains will help get you ready to show your skin this spring.
So, with all of that being said, what goodies do you have to look forward to?
Each of the products, the Calming Body Wash, Itch-Relief, and Creme all work fabulously solo, but even better when combined as a treatment.
The body wash contains omega oils that not only soothe the skin, but protect it!
The Calming Itch Relief is fast acting, containing menthol as well as oatmeal, giving a cooling then calming and nourishing effect.
Lastly, my favorite of the three, has a 24 hr moisture lock on your skin, its non greasy AND it soothes and protects the skin as well.
EXCITING THINGS I KNOW! So you ready to win a little money and some even better SKIN? ENTER NOW!